Natural Stone Travertine & Slate Cleaning and Sealing.
- Nothing can match the elegance of natural stone in your home or business.
- Natural stone surfaces are a wonderful investment that deserves and requires proper care.
- At Dirt2shine we specialize in the restoration, care, and maintenance of Travertine, Marble, Granite, Limestone, Terrazzo, and Slate. We professionally clean, buff, and polish all-natural stone with the help of our best stone polishing products, specialized equipment, and years of knowledge.
- Once the stone is restored, it’s important to protect your stone by applying a high-quality stone penetrating impregnating sealer. This will prevent moisture and dirt to penetrate the stone. We only use the best quality impregnating sealer, it will also have the added benefit of making your stone easier to clean.
- 1. We first prep the Natural Stone by sweeping or vacuuming any dust or debris from the floors.
- 2. Using a multi-purpose floor machine and a Natural Stone cleaning agent, we remove all grout stains by cleaning grout lines and Stone surfaces. The agitation processes we use involve both professional floor machines was well as manual agitation with hard-to-reach areas.
- 3. The Natural Stone cleaning agents are then neutralized with a PH-neutral cleaner.
- 4. Once the floor is neutralized we then use a microfiber mop and air dryers to dry the area.
- 5. After the floors are all dry we apply a high-quality impregnating sealer to the stone surface which protect the stone.
OUR PRICE FOR NATURAL STONE CLEANING AND SEALING STARTS AT $1.50 / PER SQ. FT.* THIS PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE POLISHING.
OUR PRICE FOR TRAVERTINE STONE WITH POLISHING STARTS AT $2.90 / PER SQ. FT.* AND UP DEPENDING ON THE CONDITION OF THE STONE.
OUR PRICE FOR MARBLE STONE WITH POLISHING STARTS AT $3.90 / PER SQ. FT.* AND UP DEPENDING ON THE CONDITION OF THE STONE.